Friday, December 26, 2008

Scrapbook Catch Up

Today, the kids and I went to town to get parts for Broc, and of course stopped to check out the after Christmas sales. We stocked up on wrapping paper (Transformers, Scooby Doo, Tinkerbell, and Littlest Pet Shop) - the kids helped pick them out. We also got a couple other good deals (for upcoming birthday gifts.)
When we got home, we watched Wall-E, and Horton Hears a Who movies. Neither one would receive a raving review from the Yesda critics. They will be brought back to the video rental store tomorrow without much argument.
During the movies, I worked on some digi scrapbooking. As you can see, I also updated my blog header. It was time for some new pictures.

































(credits: template by shineangel, papers and elements by Amanda Dyken)
Yes - I am still working on getting the rest of our Christmas events posted. Hopefully this weekend.

No comments: