Friday, December 12, 2008

Busy, Busy

I know, it has been an entire week since I have posted. I have good reason. I am busy making Christmas cards, and working on Christmas gifts. Hopefully this coming week will be better.
I wanted to share a few things that the kids have said in the past couple days.

Caden and Allyson love the cartoon Max and Ruby on Nickelodeon. Today when it was starting, Allyson said, "Max is always doing something naughty." "I'm Ruby."
Caden said, "I'm Max."

Another thing that I thought was cute. The UPS truck was on our yard this morning, delivering a package. Allyson said, "Mom, there's the dog truck."
I asked her, "why do you call that the dog truck?"
She replies, "because it brings treats for dogs, and books for daddy."
She is very right. The UPS truck driver always has treats for the dog, and has been bringing books for daddy for work in the past week. (Little does she know that today he delivered one of her Christmas presents - easy for me to not have to explain the package!)



No comments: