The each opened their presents from Santa before church.
Caden got a Wall-E Leapster game and Allyson got a Pet Pals Leapster game. They also got a set of Linkin' Logs to share.
We then got ready for the Christmas Day service at church. On the way to church, Allyson kept thanking us for all her presents (even the ones under the tree that she hadn't opened yet). She said "I love all my presents. Thanks for them." So sweet.
After church, we opened the rest of our gifts under the tree.
Allyson got a Bitty Baby from Americal Girl Dolls,
Caden got the Geo Air High Flyin Airport. When he opened it, he said "This is just what I wanted."
Both kids got a set of Pixos. The kids loved these and were so excited to open them. They begged every day to play them. (edited - I would not recommend these unless your kids are older - they are very little and take lots of time and patience. From a mom's point of view - not a very good gift - I can say that because I bought them!)
Out of all of their gifts, their Leapsters are by far their favorite gifts. Then it is a toss up for what comes next - Allyson loves all her babies, and Caden loves his trains and his tractors.
1 comment:
Looks like loads of fun!! Love the first picture where they're looking at the Christmas tree with anticipation!
Post a Comment