Critical Reaction
by Todd M Johnson
This book started out a little slow, but wanting to give it a fair chance, I continued reading, and I'm glad I did. This book does get much better.
I enjoyed getting drawn in to the characters of this book and found myself feeling sympathetic and nervous for them while reading. The courtroom scenes and the prep of the father/daughter team pulls you into the story.
I was a little disappointed in the "Christian" fiction label of this book. I didn't find much Christianity reference, nor was I able to find reference to God while reading this book. The father/daughter team does portray the forgiveness and morally good characteristics that could be considered Christian, but the author does not focus on those qualities of the characters.
This book is a decent read, and I would encourage others to give this book a chance.
I received a complimentary copy of this book in return for my honest opinion. The opinions shared in this review are solely my responsibility.
I enjoyed getting drawn in to the characters of this book and found myself feeling sympathetic and nervous for them while reading. The courtroom scenes and the prep of the father/daughter team pulls you into the story.
I was a little disappointed in the "Christian" fiction label of this book. I didn't find much Christianity reference, nor was I able to find reference to God while reading this book. The father/daughter team does portray the forgiveness and morally good characteristics that could be considered Christian, but the author does not focus on those qualities of the characters.
This book is a decent read, and I would encourage others to give this book a chance.
I received a complimentary copy of this book in return for my honest opinion. The opinions shared in this review are solely my responsibility.

No comments:
Post a Comment