Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Blessings for the Evening


Blessings for the Evening - Finding Peace in God's Presence
by Susie Larson

When I first received it, the cover was appealing and I couldn't wait to see what was between the covers.  
I love that there is a bible verse, and then a short one page reflection that just leaves you with a peaceful feeling.  I thought the pictures on the pages were relaxing and peaceful as well.  What a well planned out book that would be a great gift for any person that you love!  This book is a wonderful addition to my devotional/reflection books.  I don't always have time to spend a lot of time in devotions at the end of the day, especially at the end of a busy day.  This book was just the key - it was brief, relaxing, and the message on the pages really were great reminder of the promises of God.    
I love that at the end of most pages it reminds you to "sleep well."  
I received a complimentary copy of this book in return for my honest opinion.  The opinions shared in this review are soley my responsibility.  

Want to win a copy of this book??? 
Leave a comment on this post with what book *(title and author)*  you are currently reading.
Entries will be closed on Sunday, December 8.  Winner will be announced on Monday, December 9 via comment on this blog.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Currently reading 'Extravagant Grace - God's Glory Displayed In Our Weakness' by Barbara Duguid

Anonymous said...

Dave Vander Laan

Sara said...

Dave Vander Laan - you are the winner of the book giveaway. Congratulations!