Not This Time by Vicki Hinze
This is book three in the Crossroads Crisis Center series by Vicki Hinze.
I had a hard time getting into this book, as I have not read the first two books in this series. Once I began to get familiar with the characters and story line, I couldn't put this book down.
This book is set in a small town, with a group of close knit friends. 2 friends, Sara and Beth have built a successful business, and have managed to keep their close friendship along the way. Sara is married to a man that Beth is leery of. This has strained their friendship. When Beth's husband is kidnapped, the town is unsure of who to blame. There has recently been some terrorist activity that has the law enforcement and the town on edge. Unsure of the truth , both Sara and Beth struggle with their faith. Beth continues to pray and look to God during this difficult time. Sara, struggles and finds it difficult to pray.
Can these 2 friends find the truth and still keep their friendship and their business?
I would highly recommend this book, but would suggest reading from book 1. I enjoyed this book enough that I will find the first books in the series and read them soon!
Thanks to Waterbrook Multnomah for providing a copy of this book in exchange for my honest review.

No comments:
Post a Comment