Wednesday, June 10, 2009

First Dentist Visit

On June 4, the kids had their first dentist visit. They both did very good. Allyson went first. She was very brave!



















We just had check ups this time. Both kids were asked to guess how many teeth they thought they had in their mouth. Allyson guessed 40 and Caden guessed 30. They both only had 20 (which is normal). Caden went second and was a little nervous at first, but also did very good and was very brave.



















Allyson had no problems. Caden will need to go to a pediatric dentist to have some work done on the back teeth. We have an appt. for later this month, so pray that everything goes smoothly. (FYI - I hated the dentist when I was little - I would scream - I still don't like going to the dentist, but have gotten over the screaming part! :>)
Both kids got to pick a new toothbrush - and got some new kids toothpaste. They were thrilled!

1 comment:

Carey said...

Hope you found a good pediatric dentist! Let me know how it goes. We're bringing 6 out of the 7 in July!!! I think Brandy will have to go along for that one.