Monday, June 29, 2009

Apple Blossoms

Last week while driving to and from work, I noticed an Apple tree at the end of a driveway. It looked like it was snowing underneath the tree. The tree was full of blossoms, and were falling to the ground. I thought it would be fun to take some pictures under the tree. I asked around at work, and after some explaining, I was able to figure out who's acreage it was. (I wasn't brave enough to just pull onto the yard and ask to take some pictures - without knowing who it was!)
Well, it turns out that the people weren't even home (yes - I did go and ring the doorbell, but no answer.)
So, the kids had fun taking pictures in the flowers.

































*Today I noticed that the blossoms on the tree and on the ground are all gone - you would never know it was so pretty last week, except for our pictures!*

No comments: