Saturday, May 16, 2009

Mother's Day

This year for Mother's Day, the Sunday School kids sang 2 song in church. They sang "Who is the King of the Jungle, and I'm in the Lord's Army.
Caden did a super job - he sang so well and did the actions with excitement. Allyson pretty much stood there like she is in this picture. She didn't want to sing.














After church, we stopped home to change clothes and then go to my Grandpa and Grandma V for lunch. Carly came home with us and we took a picture of the girls.



















Caden took this picture and insisted that I put it on the computer. Kinda fuzzy because lately Allyson has been taking my camera and taking pictures of her stuff. (somehow the settings get changed in the process - so the camera is in hiding when I am not using it)

No comments: