Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankfulness

I wanted to make a list of some of the things that I am thankful for.
  1. my faith - I have been blessed through my faith. I was raised by two wonderful Christian parents who taught me that God loves me unconditionally. They taught me to love God first, others second, and myself last. I thank God that he sent his Son to die for my sins. I have truly been blessed.
  2. my husband - we have been married for 9 1/2 years and have been through so much togheter. He's so great because he has the best interest of our family in mind. I love truely love him, and am a better for having him in my life.
  3. my kids - Caden and Allyson are two blessings that God has entrusted us to care for and love. I can't imagine my life without them. They are constantly reminding me of the importance of living each moment to the fullest. I cannot wait to see what God has in store for your future!
  4. my sister (and her family) my sister is 3 years younger than me, and when we lived under the same roof, we didn't always get along so well, but now that we are older, we have a great relationship. I value her opinions, and love that we get along so well. I love that we can share our love for Christ together.
  5. my brother (and his family) my brother is 6 years younger than me. I love him dearly and am thankful that he has such a loving personality. He wants the best for everyone and shows genuine concern when that doesn't happen.
  6. my parents - they have been wonderful role models in my life. They have shown me the importance of a good work ethic, how to love others, and to love God. Thank you mom and dad - you are wonderful parents and grandparents to my kids - who love you bunches.
  7. my grandparents - I am thankful that I have a relationship with all 4 of my grandparents. They also have been great Christain role models for me. They have taught me the value and importance of family.
  8. my in-laws - I am thankful that they are very supportive of us.
  9. my home - I am thankful - especially since it is cold outside that I have a warm house to live in and I am blessed with an abundance of food for nourishment.
  10. my Freedom and those who fought for it. I am blessed to live in a free country with men and women who are willing to sacrifice their lives for the US to stay that way.
  11. Love between siblings...it is so special to see Caden and Allyson love each other so very much. Yes, we have our fill of fighting, but in the end, they always stick up for each other.
This is not a complete list by any means, just some of the things that I am thankful for.

No comments: