A great gift idea, and also one of my ultimate favorite things are the Auto Aromas. These are a long lasting, translucent product that you can pick the shape, color and scent and put in your vehicle to freshen it up. They are very reasonable priced and make the whole car smell great.
One thing that I love for my kids is the kids soap - she has a small toy inside the glycerin soap, so that as the soap is used, the kids can get the toy. Another favorite product that she makes is Go Away Monster Spray. The one that we like is called Sweet Dreams. It is a room spray with lavender that kids can spray before they go to bed to "keep away the monsters" when they sleep. I don't know who likes it more - me or the kids! As you can see, I have so many favorite things from this company. If you are reading this and live near me, you are invited to come to my home on Friday at 6:45 to see more of these great products and smell all the great scents that she has to offer. One last great thing about this company is that you usually get to take the product home with you right away. No waiting for the product!
1 comment:
Hallie got the monster spray... and LOVES it!!!! I will have to order more from her!
Post a Comment