Yesterday, was my brother's wedding. There was a private ceremony and then a reception and dance at Hole N' The Wall. It was a beautiful day. The weather was in the 70's. There was a little breeze, but still able to get great outdoor pictures and have the ceremony outside. Tons of pictures were taken. I was asked to take candid shots. (I took over 300 pictures)
The reception was very nice. There was chicken and beef along with corn and scalloped potatoes, lettuce salad and cheesecake for dessert. The dance was a lot of fun. Mike, a friend of Kyle from high school was the dj. Caden and Allyson loved the dance. They had so much fun dancing. Allyson was totally wore out by the end of the night. Caden just kept dancing. He would go out on the dance floor and just join in on whatever dance was going on and copy what others were doing. He did a great job.
Congratulations Kyle and Jess! I am praying that God will bless you with many wonderful years together! I am so happy for you! Welcome to the family Jessica, Samuel and Tessa!
No comments:
Post a Comment