Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Allyson's New Room

I have been working on getting the kids in separate rooms for awhile now, and finally Allyson's room is ready for her to sleep in. With the help of my mom and dad for painting, it is Allyson's favorite color - PINK!
She is super excited about her new room and has been sleeping well by herself.





























This weekend we will be working on making Caden's room "cool", and getting him in his big bed!
He keeps asking me if I have bought the "tractor paint" yet. He is so proud of the tractor poster that Grandpa Rick gave him. By now I have you all thinking you can't wait to see this "tractor room" - but the colors in the bedding are actually red, navy, green, etc, and we will just add tractors and other things he likes into the decor.
Caden isn't quite as willing to sleep all by himself. He is very tenderhearted, and misses his sister's company. Both kids do fall asleep much quicker in separate rooms!
I will post pictures of Caden's "new room" hopefully soon! His persistence to get a big bed and you asking to see the pictures will be motivation enough for me to work on it!

4 comments:

Carey said...

So Cute! Can't wait to see Caden's!

Anonymous said...

Wow!that is really pretty Pink! Sure would be fun to sleep in that pretty room. I like your room Allyson! Love G-Mary

Anonymous said...

Very Cute Sara! Did you paint on the dots or are they stickers?

Doni

Candi Ladwig said...

So cute! I love all of the polka dots! Her bedding is really cute!