Friday, April 4, 2008

Tattoos and Making a Tree

Today was a beautiful spring day after cold weather and snow this past week. It was above 60 degrees - so we took advantage of the warm weather. First, we woke up and put tattoos on (they are from Valentines yet). The kids thought this was really neat! They even had to show them off when we went into the grocery store.














When we got home, I decided to let the kids play outside, while I vacuumed out the van. (the vacuuming was much needed!) Both kids have quite an imagination. They found a stick, stuck it in the little bit of snow left, and told me they were "making a tree". (As I am posting this, the snow is gone!) They both had scoops and went to find mud to put around their "tree". On every trip back to the "tree", Caden would say "here birdie, birdie, birdie". Then they found some bricks and put them around the tree for "birdie food".


No comments: