Our favorite book right now is I Love You This Much by Lynn Hodges & Sue Buchanan
This story is about a mama bear and her bear cub. When they say "I LOVE YOU THIS MUCH" they stretch their arms out wide - as far out as they can go.
It is based from the bible verse:
I pray that you ... may have power ... to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ. Ephesians 3:17-18 (NIV)
When you arise with sleepy eyes, my smiling face you see. I always say, "Well, look who's up." You laugh and say, "It's me!" How I love your morning hug: you nestle in my touch. You wait to hear me whisper low, "I LOVE YOU THIS MUCH." I love you best. I love you most. I love you high. I love you low. I love you deep. I love you wide. I LOVE YOU THIS MUCH! Throughout the day we hide and seek; I love to see you smile. I always say, "I found you, dear" But I had you all the while. You run to me with open arms; I love to feel your touch. We shout out loud for all to hear, "I LOVE YOU THIS MUCH!" I love you best. I love you most. I love you high. I love you low. I love you deep. I love you wide. I LOVE YOU THIS MUCH! I trust you know that God is so, by what I say and do. I tell you he is safe and sure. And what he says is true. He holds you in his loving arms; you feel his tender touch. You hear the heavenly Father say, "I love you this much!" When day is done at setting sun, we bow our heads to pray. I trust you to God's loving care. You safely drift away. I kiss you on your sleepy head, with one last gentle touch. The words still ringing in our ears, "I LOVE YOU THIS MUCH." I love you best. I love you most. I love you high. I love you low. I love you deep. I love you wide. I love you, I love you, I LOVE YOU THIS MUCH!
Cinnamon Roll Bubble Bites
2 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment