Awhile back, Allyson was putting some money in her piggy bank, and it fell on the floor and broke, so she hasn't had a piggy bank for some time. I was just putting the $$ in a bowl for her, but the kids decided to put all of the money in Caden's pig.
Tonight, we were separating it and as I was emptying out the pig, some Chuck E. Cheese tickets came out. Caden told me that he put them in his pig. (He must have thought they were valuable)
I don't have the heart to tell him that they are not - so we will put them back in there for now. I don't think the bank would find any humor in that - so will have to remember to take them out before we bring the money in.
1 comment:
For years I used to save the "Showbiz" tokens (like 2 or 3) when we would go to put in my pig!! Hello, they were GOLD!!
Post a Comment