The rules are to link the person who sent this to you and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours. Post the rules on your blog. Share 7 strange/weird facts about yourself. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, linking their blog. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
- I used to bite my fingernails (and my toenails - when I was little). I haven't done either for a long time. I guess that is where my daughter gets the habit from.
- I absolutely love zucchini. I love it cooked in things, and love it just plain cooked.
- When I was little, I used to think it would be neat to have twins. Who knew it would come true?~
- I have always lived within 15 miles of where I do now - and grew up living 1 mile from where I do now.
- My sister and I used to play "paper dolls" for hours and hours. We cut out of the clothing catalogs (like the JCPenney catalog) a mom, dad, sisters, brothers, etc and had lots of different clothing and bedroom ensembles. We each had a 5 foot by 3 foot piece of carpet that was the house and we would arrange our house and family on that carpet.
- I have belonged to the same church my entire life.
- I sell Usborne Books and Mary Kay (the Mary Kay selling is mostly to family and friends so that I can purchase the product at a reduced price).
Candi (when you get back from your trip), Becky, Tami, and anyone that reads my blog. Feel free to just post your 7 in the comments, or email me.
No comments:
Post a Comment