A grocery store that I stop at occasionally after work has mini shopping carts. The kids think they are so much fun. They won't ride in the regular cart anymore when we stop there. (probably part of the reason I only stop on occasion!)
i know... I pray everytime we walk into HyVee that the big firetruck cart will be gone! and luckily they only have these mini carts at my mom's grocery store... so we don't have to use them often either. But they do look darn cute pushing them (right BEFORE they ram into the display rack!!) Obviously the guy who came up with these didn't have kids :)
2 comments:
So cute! I can't believe you had your camera in the grocery store...very neat.
i know... I pray everytime we walk into HyVee that the big firetruck cart will be gone! and luckily they only have these mini carts at my mom's grocery store... so we don't have to use them often either. But they do look darn cute pushing them (right BEFORE they ram into the display rack!!) Obviously the guy who came up with these didn't have kids :)
Post a Comment