We found a new cd (well - new meaning we haven't listened to it for awhile).
It is kids bible songs. We got it out because a couple weeks ago in Sunday School, we sang This Little Light Of Mine and Allyson will start to sing it and then ask "what comes next mom?" and want me to help her.
Another song on the cd is Arky Arky - I was singing it with the kids, and trying to do the actions to the chorus - "so rise, and shine, and give God the glory glory; rise and shine, and give God the glory glory, rise and shine and give God the glory glory, children of the Lord."
I have to admit, it has been a long time, since I have sang that song - or did the actions.
If anyone can help me out with the actions, that would be great - just leave a comment so that all can see.
Cinnamon Roll Bubble Bites
2 months ago
2 comments:
We love this song!!
The actions are...
... too hard to explain, just call me and I will tell ya.
So rise (lift your hands palms up, motioning to stand up)
and shine (Put your hands up and out with fingers spread apart)
and give god the glory, glory (sway hands back and forth)
Did that make sense?? I tried to get a video of Hallie doing it, but she didn't want to, sorry.
Post a Comment