Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year's Resolution

I came across a devotional today, and thought that's it... this will be my new year's resolution!

"Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do it all to the glory of God." (1 Corinthians 10:31)

I think this pretty much hits the nail on the head. It covers the wanting to play with my kids more, keep my house picked up better, loose weight, stay on top of the laundry, have more meaningful family time, etc, etc.

I hope that everyone reading this will add this to the top of your resolution list and if you don't keep any others, that you will strive to keep this one along with me!

1 comment:

Candi Ladwig said...

It is so refreshing to get a "clean slate" to start with each January! It was a relief to look at my year and reevaluate my choices to make them better this year. This devotion fits my resolution perfect. Thanks for sharing.