I had the opportunity to read another book for review.
This time I chose a book from an author I have read other books from.
Indivisible by Kristen Heitzmann.
This book started out slow, but I was determined to finish, and I'm glad I did.
Heitzmann did a great job of intertwining the lives of the characters in the story and gives readers a glimpse of their past to keep you guessing. There is some reference of cruelty to animals as the mystery and suspense of the story builds, but there is also a great part about a normally wild animal that learns to trust humans and adds a great touch to the story.
This book is not very strong in the Christian aspect. Some of the characters go to church, and Tia runs a Hopeline which gives moral and even Christian advise to its callers, but there are not many scripture references, other than a few chapter quotes.
I enjoy reading mystery books and after getting past the slow start, this mystery really kept me intrigued to the end.
I received this book for free from WaterBrook Multnomah Publishing Group for this review.
No comments:
Post a Comment