Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Happy 6th Birthday!


My babies turned 6 on 1-11-11.  You are precious gifts from God. 

I feel so blessed that God has picked me to be your mommy! As hard as it is from me to see you grow up and turn one year older, it has been so much fun to see you grow this past year.
You both love kindergarten and are so excited to learn to things.  
 


Caden, you are all boy.

You rarely sit still.   If only I could bottle up your energy.  Your love for life and others pours out of you.  You love your sister - she is your playmate.  You guys wrestle around, play house, play Lego's or what ever else you dream up!  I pray that you will always have a close relationship with her. 
Caden - I can't believe how well you are doing in reading and math!  You can sound out words that you haven't even learned in school yet.  I am so proud of you!  

Allyson - You love life and live it to it's fullest!   

You are so creative!  You will take paper, colors/markers, and scissors and create something that I couldn't image!  You are very determined and are like a sponge in school - you can memorize most things without much effort.  I hope that continues for you.  I am so proud of you!  
Allyson - You are a wonderful sister to Caden and he loves it when you play with him.  You care about each other and never get tired of playing together.  You love to play dress up and have a definite opinion about what you want to wear! 
This year, you have school 4 days a week, so that means Fridays off of school for you, and off work for me.  I love spending this time with you.  We play games, run errands, read books, bake, and do so many fun things on these days.  I am going to miss this next year when you are in school every day.  
   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope your 6th birthday was GREAT even if you didn't have school due to a snow day. I am remembering the day you were born and how Happy we were to get not only one but two new Grand Babies and one of each boy and girl. I am very proud of you and the way you have grown up this past year! Grandma loves you very much! Love Grandma Mary!