Sunday, December 26, 2010

More Christmas

After church on Christmas morning, we opened presents with our family.
The kids had so much fun guessing what might be in each box.
































The kids idea for a gift for daddy was to get 3 Nerf guns - one for each of the kids and one for daddy. I didn't have many ideas - so we went with that.
All 3 were excited and had so much fun shooting the bullets all over the house.













The main thing that both kids wanted for Christmas this year was a Nintendo DS. Which is what they got. I love the expressions on their faces as they figure out what is inside. {Priceless}







































Yes - I was there too - and I did pass off the camera, but I will be giving Caden some lessons on picture taking with my camera. He tends to focus on exactly what he wants the picture to be - not what is going on. {oh my - I need to clean that mirror}

No comments: