Monday, November 16, 2009

Zhu Zhu Pet shopping

The kids have Zhu Zhu Pets on the top of their Christmas wish list this year.
I received a tip from Candi that Wal-Mart was going to have them featured in their Sunday ad, so I did some calling and found out that a somewhat local store had some and was going to be putting them out at 12:01 am. A friend and I ventured out on Saturday night at 11pm. (that is late for this mom!) We found out that they were giving out numbers, and there was a limit of 2 hamsters per person. Well, my friend didn't want any, but she got numbers anyway because I was trying to get some hamsters for Candi as well.
Yeah - they had 32 hamsters and we both got 2!



















What a fun adventure. I couldn't do that every week because I was sure tired the next day, but I would say it was worth it. My girlfriend (Amy) and I had some great girl time!


3 comments:

Carey said...

Too fun! I'll tell you how out of the loop I am...I had to google them to see what they were. ha! Way to go, Mom!

Candi Ladwig said...

thanks bunches:)

Melissa Punt said...

u r such a dork! ;) were those things really on the top of your kids list or on the top of 'yours'!!??? ;) hehe