This past week, Allyson was sick with mom/nurse diagnosed H1N1 flu. She had fever, cough and runny nose. She was out of daycare for a week, so daddy stayed home with her in the mornings while Caden was in preschool and I went to work. Then daddy would go to work in the afternoons and me and the kids would be home. Thursday, Allyson went back to school and has been doing well since. She still has a little cough, but it gets better every day.
By the middle of the week, I had to think a little harder for things to entertain - Lite Brite was a hit - also iron beads kept us busy. I think we made 4 cats and lot of other random things.

It has been rainy and this was the view out our window one day.

The kids wanted to take a couple pictures of each other.

1 comment:
I love lite bright!!!!! I almost got it for my girls, but I am afraid Piper would put them in her mouth... so maybe in 5 years :) Glad to hear Ally is better!!
Post a Comment