Last Sunday, Grandpa Rick invited the kids to go fishing with him. We were so excited. Grandpa, daddy and the kids went out, and grandma and mommy joined them a little later.
I couldn't resist putting this picture {look at Allyson - she is sitting on an overturned bucket with her legs crossed and her arm on her hip}
Grandma helping Caden
Tyler caught some fish!
Grandpa helped Allyson catch a fish...
In all, we caught 8-9 fish - then released them.
Thanks for an awesome afternoon Grandpa!
1 comment:
Looks like you have been enjoying the beautiful weather!! We miss you guys and hope to make a trip up this fall! Heidi Swapp is going to be teaching at a store in SD... I'll keep you posted on the date, I'd love to make a trip up and have you join me for a scrap class from the best!!
Post a Comment