Saturday, September 5, 2009

Playing Beauty Shop

Last night, Allyson decided to play "beautician". I first found a clump of curls on the floor, and thought it was doll hair, but soon found out it wasn't. This was what I found in the garbage. (at least she was neat!)














This was the result of her beautician skills.














After about 30 minutes of crying - from her - after she found out that we would have to cut her hair short, we finally decided it would be okay with short hair - after much consoling and reminding that hair would grow back.
Thanks to Aunt Jess for helping us out with our hair emergency!
I like the end result. I wouldn't have made the decision on my own - but it turned out very cute!



















5 comments:

Candi Ladwig said...

I hear ya!!! I have totally been there! But oh my gosh... she is sooooo cute!! I love this new cut! Not to mention her hair looks thicker and healthier! I have a CUTE scrapbook quote I just bought about this... when I find it in my CE stuff I will e-mail it to you, you will need it for a page :)

Anonymous said...

Grandma Mary really likes your new hair cut - Allyson it makes your hair look so thick and it shines.
You'll have something new for show and tell woundn't you ? It will be easier to keep up too! I like the style Aunt Jess was able to make out of it! She's good.
Love ya

Carey said...

Oh my goodness! I would have been upset, too! But you're right, it's still super cute. So are you going to grow it out again, or keep it short?

Alma said...

Boy, she really did a number on it didn't she :) The new cut is really cute though.

Melissa Punt said...

I LOVE it! i can't believe u didn't tell me about this on Fri night! Did u cry? I would have bawled and proly not taken the great pix you did! It does look very healthy and makes me consider chopping Hannah's!;) yikes!