We attended an open house at the kids new school last evening. The kids were so excited to see their new school and meet their teacher. What a great opportunity for the kids to find their room, find their lockers, and put their school supplies away. Their teacher this year is Mrs. Moser. She is super nice! I can tell that we are going to have a great year. We have preschool in the morning, and then go to daycare in the afternoons.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Grandma said " I got a kick out of Caden tonight ~ I asked him if his teacher was young or old (like Grandma) he said OLD - she looks prety and young to me. I'm so glad they like school that makes all the difference in the world, to everyone concerned.
1 comment:
Grandma said " I got a kick out of Caden tonight ~ I asked him if his teacher was young or old (like Grandma) he said OLD - she looks prety and young to me. I'm so glad they like school that makes all the difference in the world, to everyone concerned.
Post a Comment