Wednesday, April 15, 2009

More Europe Pics

I wanted to add some pics to the blog of my trip. I know some of you are anxiously waiting to see them!
April 2 - we arrived in Frankfurt Germany (after 10 hours on airplanes!) waiting for the train to Wiesbaden at 6am.














April 3 - spending the day in Wiesbaden - shopping and enjoying the beautiful 60 degree weather.
The gummy bear store...














Shopping for shoes...



















April 4, rode the train to Berlin. Saw Check Point Charlie, Berlin wall...














Holocaust Memorial and museum...



















a cathedral with a beautiful fountain in front of it...



















Sunday, April 5, we saw the East Side Gallery (part of the original Berlin Wall - that artists have painted on)...



















and also went to Sachsenenhausen concentration camp...














Of course there are tons more pictures, but I have to only pic some to put on here!
Okay - this post is getting really long, so I will have to continue it tomorrow!
In the next installment - Paris and Prague!

No comments: