Tuesday, March 3, 2009

More Vinyl Studio products

I am finally getting to posting the other things I bought from Candi at The Vinyl Studio . If you haven't already checked it out - what are you waiting for? She does great work! I love this stuff. Personally I think it is better than Uppercase Living. It goes on the wall so much easier!
This is on the wall in my office at work.














This one is in Allyson's room under her big circles.














This is a tile that I got - I haven't found a permanent home for it yet, but I love this saying.

3 comments:

Candi Ladwig said...

It just hit me... I forgot your circle for allysons room!!! I am so sorry! Send me an email remind me the size and color. Thanks for the post, looks great!

Carey said...

Those are VERY nice. I think I have an upcoming project and I'm going to have to check them out!

Melissa Punt said...

looks great Sara! I love them all!