After the graduation party, the motel (Ramada) had a pirate ship pool area for kids, so we took advantage of that. The kids loved it! I have 2 little fish! They loved going down the slides, and playing in the water! Samantha took turns taking both kids down the big water slide. They both wanted to do that again! They swam for over 2 hours and then we finished the evening by going out for pizza. Allyson was asleep before we left the parking lot to go for pizza, and Caden wasn't too far behind her. When we got to Godfather's, Caden slept through most of the supper, but woke up towards the end and ate 2 pieces of pizza. (Swimming is hard work!)
2 comments:
So much fun! My kids love that place!
Looks like a ton of fun... I can almost smell the chlorine! (I love hotel pool smell!) :)
Post a Comment