Saturday, March 29, 2008

Things Kids Say

The other night, we were eating supper, and Allyson said
"I have worms in my tummy and they talk."
I asked her what her worms say.
She said (in a deep, low voice) "I'm full."

When we tuck the kids in bed at night, they like to say prayers. When I tuck Caden in for nap, he has to say prayers and have kisses and hugs too. I think this is so cute!
It really puts me back into reality - because too often I am busy, or frustrated because I have tried to get him to lay down and tucked him in 2-3 times already.

The kids have cowboy hats that they like to play with. Allyson also has a pair of pink cowboy boots. She had both on and was playing. I said "Now you look like a cowgirl." Allyson said, "But mom, I don't have any cows!"

(This one comes from Grandma Mary.) They were eating snowflake buns (for those of you that aren't familiar with them, they are just a regular bun with some white flour on top.) and Caden asked Grandma, "Can I have another bun with that white dirt on it?"

No comments: