I have heard this from a couple different friends and wanted to share with you.
Snopes.com even says it is true.
There will be a new children's movie coming out in December starring Nicole Kidman. It is called
The Golden Compass, and while it will be a watered down version, it is based on the first in a a trilogy of childern's books called
His Dark Materials where in the end the children kill God and everyone can do as they please (it is anti-Narnia)
. It is written by Phillip Pullman, a proud athiest whose objective is to bash Christianity. I know that I will not be lining up to see this movie - and hope that this will encourage you to do some homework before you go, or especially before you would take you kids.
1 comment:
I just saw the posters when we were at the theater and it scared me!!
Post a Comment