Thursday, August 23, 2007

Update on Caden's finger

Sorry - no pictures right now, I just wanted to give you all an update on Caden's finger.
We went to see the dr on Tuesday, and he thought everything was looking very good. It was the first time that I was actually able to see it well after the surgery, and I was impressed at how well it looked - (I guess I just pictured the worst).
He is scheduled to have surgery on Thursday, August 30 in the am.
Thanks for all the prayers that have been said for us - we can feel them, as Caden's finger is showing no signs of infection, and he continues to do very well with the situation. It doesn't slow him down much.

2 comments:

Carey said...

Glad it looks good. Still prayin!

Candi Ladwig said...

So glad to hear a great update! Keep us posted on the 30th!